What really PLEASED you?

Finding my poltergeist!

It started in January with the sound of running water every half hour or so.  Plumbers thought it was the header tank filling because of air in the system so I turned off the heating, bled the radiators and it appeared to have stopped.  Then it started again and having bled radiators off and on for months it stopped - well almost.  I also went round the house looking for water leaks, dripping overflows etc. NOTHING

Over the past few months it has been happening on and off and today I FOUND WHAT WAS CAUSING IT! :police:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

My upstairs toilet cistern is not always shutting of the flush water flow completely at times. It fills normally but continues to run out slowly.  When the water level in the cistern drops enough - IT TOPS UP and finally stops leaking.  Today I was upstairs when water started running without my intervention...  ... a plumber will be coming tomorrow morning.

I am a happy, no longer haunted, bunny ;)

Tim you lucky sod  >:(  .. I am positively JD green with envy over here... and that's not a nice look as we all know  :of:D :D

So... are you in it mate with your lady and implements ???  :P

no i won't be in it i only stumbled across it because i  was going to pay my contractors bill and saw 5 balers all

working in a line going up the field an thought it a bit strange !

Mumford and Sons, as the support act to Arcade Fire (who I was also eager to see and in now way disappointed)were absolutely amazing yesterday in Hyde Park. Many sing-alongs and crowd waves helped create a real atmosphere of 'one and all'. Excellent.

Fast connection needed!

i am asuming thats good alex?? if so well done, if not, stop sorting cars and revise some more :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2:1 is the 2nd best thing i could get... sorting cars is much more fun than revision!

Heidi-Cat has a home to go to! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Friends in Bedchester nearr Shaftesbury are going to have her.  Downside is I shall be keeping her for 5 weeks because they are off to Australia next week, upside is that I shall see her when I visit. 

All's well that ends well and I suppose it was fate that brought her to me.

All the people that 'like' the HLT facebook page... pity I don't actually know how to use it (and have only just figured out how to make it :-[ )... but hopefully, when I get going it should have our updates on it :)

But in the meantime... HUGEST... THANK YOU :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*

My house is literally full-up with bits Frazer's bought at auction and I couldn't believe my luck when I found lots or rare Britains bits and pieces buried in some of the boxes... not sure my Facebook friends are going to understand why findin a 'Duck-billed Platypus' is considered exciting, though :-[

My house is literally full-up with bits Frazer's bought at auction and I couldn't believe my luck when I found lots or rare Britains bits and pieces buried in some of the boxes... not sure my Facebook friends are going to understand why findin a 'Duck-billed Platypus' is considered exciting, though :-[

Another duck-billed Platypus!  As I remember a certain lady sold one on eBay for a considerable sum a few years ago.  8)

Another duck-billed Platypus!  As I remember a certain lady sold one on eBay for a considerable sum a few years ago.  8)

I'd forgotten about that one (£75 if I remember correctly)! Should have put this one at auction  :-\

What pleased me. The willingness and personal service from Interparcel after DHL managed to mess up a delivery to one of my best customers in France. I even got a part refund for the customer. :)

Getting another customer's silage finished and covered just before the rain come on! We were meant to lift all 130 acre today, but started last night at 9pm and worked through the night and were finished about 10 this morning!  8) 

Although it does mean that currently I've been awake for 36 odd hours but sure!  :of  ;D

You've customers all over the world Mandy,do you sell more to England than anywere else?

I think it's roughly 60% UK 40% Rest of the World.  :)  But, that's not necessarily farm models, as we do sell quite a few other vintage/obsolete models via eBay such a cars, Mecanno, Bayko, Shuco, Tri-ang and anything that catches our attention at auction :)  I do have two excellent French dealers who sell quite a bit of HLT stuff too :)