What really PLEASED you?

finally had full written confirmation my holidays all safe and sound, have provided proof of payment and they now have to chhase the bust hoilday agent who we booked through, not us, so we can now sort hotels and other bits out for the journey up and back

Glad to see you back as well David, I did think you had been banished to the cellar for the massive haul you got at Spalding  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Mike :) I was a little concerned that was going to happen too, but surprisingly my parents have been remarkably un-fussed by my ever increasing fleet and if anything my time away has only strengthened my addiction to the collecting cause  :D

Good to see you back David... as per the comments above.. I've missed your input about the place - you are like the FTF cat that's been missing for a few weeks  :D :D

Thanks Mark good to be back on here again, although I really hope Andy's powers on here don't stretch to neutering :D

What delighted me today was Cristiano Ronaldos going to leave man utd & bu**er off to madrid for £80 million :o    Even though I cant stick him or Utd I will admit he is the best player in the world and as such is irreplaceable by any other single player  ;)  no doubt utd will buy a couple instead but then again you can only play one player in the cheating divers position and therefore utd WILL be weaker next year no matter what :D

Whats that I hear you say "the Glazers bankers want the money back from their loans!!" ::)

I passed my Tractor test  :) :) :) :) :)

That is the best news I have heard all week month year Addy... well done that man - anytime you want to take my ladies up the road mate you are more than welcome  ;)

I am so chuffed for you Addy... I know what this means to you and all I can say is welcome to the world of motoring  ;D:-*

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thank you so much all of you.    I took it on a Nh 7740 2wd colm mate, i was told to go faster but i was flat out  :o

Marky very kind i am really chuffed but i prob only just passed. So watch out :D Prob will take you up on that mate if thats okay. Watch out frankie :D

A very well done, Adam. Excellent news and a great tractor, who's is it?

Tis the day for good news, Traci and I are now in a legally binding contract and technically own a house! Keys being released next week on or before Friday ;D