What really PLEASED you?

Where does Tris come in to this  :o:D :D

Oh deere, oh deere, oh deere !!!

Tris is our very own, original "Proud Hobbit"  (a few more have since been added but I get confused over which Mark is which). 

I believe I am classified as a member of the clan too and must say "welcome" to Cerin.  Just don't grow too tall!

found out that the contractor who chops the grass at the farm behind my house has had a new jd chopper after runnin a claas jag 890 for the past 6 years im not sure what the jd is yet but ill found out when second cut comes around at the end of the month

Seeing East Coast Viners have started harvesting peas, will have to track them down with the camera........ ;D

Look forward too seeing them mate, romney marsh Viners have started here too but quite hard to catch them when there working or if they are hard to find them

I'm on holiday for two weeks :) :) ;D

Heading down to Legoland Windsor on  Wednesday for a couple of days, then back up to Yorkshire via Alton Towers, then finally Edinburgh for a day or two before heading home.

good stuff, enjoy yourselves ;)

I'm on holiday for two weeks :) :) ;D

Heading down to Legoland Windsor on  Wednesday for a couple of days, then back up to Yorkshire via Alton Towers, then finally Edinburgh for a day or two before heading home.

have a good one brian,hope the weather gets better for you again

Very nice, Brian. Have a great time on your trip :)

Legoland pictures please, never been there.

I have the camera battery all charged and ready to go :), I just need to remember and ust the thing :P :P. We went two years ago and I think I enjoyed it as much if not more than my son did. He is now 6 and really wanted to go back again, who am I to argue ;):D:)

I was doing some research on the web for my family history project and I found a link to  a Directory of Storytelling video on youtube.  A few years ago I was invited to take part in a pilot project of 6 videos to be kept by the Family Records Office as historical documents. 

I have lost my own copy but here it is, in all its glory so if anyone wants to see what I look like (and sound like) its here (bear with the opening sequence)