What really PLEASED you?

went round my bros this eve, and much to my amazement my 8 year old nephew is trying his hardest to copy "uncle seans "layout in there loft, ,so i had to give him my barn from graham, and a few other bits didnt i, apparently hes not stopped talking about doing it, and collecting bits since he saw mine in the loft at xmas, which according to my brother is very unusal as ne normally forgets about stuff after a week or so

accepted a job!!!!....in Cambridge for a big consultancy!.....think i made the right decision but i need to start thinking about where my career is going and the future now.....i'm getting old at 30 :D :D :D

accepted a job!!!!....in Cambridge for a big consultancy!.....think i made the right decision but i need to start thinking about where my career is going and the future now.....i'm getting old at 30 :D :D :D

Well done Ben darling... yep men do start to get old lots quicker than women... best get a move on darling ;):-*:-* :-*

cheers guys, will be sad to leave here due to the easy life i have BUT after nearly making me redundant, ruining my xmas and then changing their minds i have to go, there is no career progression here.....plus with me gone and it being actually really busy....they'll be *insert a word here* :D :D :D....out of 5 of us, i do over 50% of the work so the other 4 will be stressing and they are not that qualified! :D :D :D :D....face bothered!! :D :D :D

did speak to my boss here and he said 'damn, you'll be out before me you g!t'!....he too wants to leave as their is no faith in the director anymore :D :D, hopefully it will be as soon for him as he has a few options he is waiting on!

cheers guys, will be sad to leave here due to the easy life i have BUT after nearly making me redundant, ruining my xmas and then changing their minds i have to go, there is no career progression here.....plus with me gone and it being actually really busy....they'll be *insert a word here* :D :D :D....out of 5 of us, i do over 50% of the work so the other 4 will be stressing and they are not that qualified! :D :D :D :D....face bothered!! :D :D :D

did speak to my boss here and he said 'damn, you'll be out before me you g!t'!....he too wants to leave as their is no faith in the director anymore :D :D, hopefully it will be as soon for him as he has a few options he is waiting on!

Good luck in the new job Ben