What really PLEASED you?

how long till you said yes, when iasked my bros to be best man it took me an hr to get a answer out of him :D :D

about 3minutes!! :D well i made sure i wouldn't be doing any speeches then when they said i wouldn't, i said yes ;D then i told the sister-in-law-to-be  :D that she'd have to find a girl my age for the wedding...and she says what age..i said 15 but 16 will do lovely :P and at this stage my mum's mouth was dropped, she couldn't believe me saying this for i don't usually disuss girls around her :D :D

whats really pleased me today?  well it shocked and pleased me....I went to the cash point to see if my wages was in and there was a large amount put into my account, so I rang the firm I work for and asked if they had put someone elses wages into my account by mistake. They rang me back to say it wasn't a mistake and the taxman has given me a nice large tax refund ;D ;D

whats really pleased me today?  well it shocked and pleased me....I went to the cash point to see if my wages was in and there was a large amount put into my account, so I rang the firm I work for and asked if they had put someone elses wages into my account by mistake. They rang me back to say it wasn't a mistake and the taxman has given me a nice large tax refund ;D ;D

Tax rebates are brilliant got over 1100 pounds back last year  ;D ;D

What is great now is that I have just finished work for the day (17:30 Here) away now to finish packing my bag and phone to check what time my transport to the airport is picking me up 33 days away from home is enough for anyone.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  :) :) :):-*:-* :-*

Just being able to sit down and relax. These three day and four day weeks have completely knackered me because I still have the same amount to do - but less time to do it.

I am soooooooooo going to enjoy the four cans of Grolsch I picked up on my way home, and some loud geeee-tar music on the stereo.

Bring it ON!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

about 3minutes!! :D well i made sure i wouldn't be doing any speeches then when they said i wouldn't, i said yes ;Dthen i told the sister-in-law-to-be  :D that she'd have to find a girl my age for the wedding...and she says what age..i said 15 but 16 will do lovely :P and at this stage my mum's mouth was dropped, she couldn't believe me saying this for i don't usually disuss girls around her :D :D

haha thats the way matty  :D its the same at my home , dont realy talk about girls but when 2 called at the house to see if i was coming out my old girl didnt know what to say  :D :D

Seeing another article in the latest edition of Diecast Collector by friend John Kinchin with all the pictures of his "A" Dnky collection that I took in January.  Not to mention a nice credit at the end of the article for so doing. 

Fame at last!