What really PLEASED you?

The Swallows have arrived.

The OSR is in full bloom tramlines aside.

Heard a Cuckoo.

Heard a Woodpecker.

Home  :)

and. ..

Got an approximate date for the start of grass silage, first customer wants to go on May 10th  :) :) :) :)

Oh and Traci is taking me to Vaughan Agri somewhen for a late birthday pressie, think she forgot about the Precision Deere combine  :-X;D

And. .. I'm back on the pc at home, on FTF and painting models.  :)

:D :D - yeah that will do Sue...  ;D

Gee thanks Daddy to Blackbirds.

Aren't they just something else - tiny bodies and HUGE beaks.  At least you don't have to feed them!

Some years ago now the local kids always brought waifs and strays to me and one evening a tiny nestling was passed to me.  About 2 inches in total but the beak could open wide enough to take half my little finger down its throat.  I fed it water-based scrambled egg that night, put it in a small bowl with a light duster over the top.

5:20am  cheep, cheep, CHEEEEEEEEEEP -  egg down the gullet

6:20 am  cheep, CHEEP, CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP - more egg

7:20 am CHEEP, CHEEEEEEEEP, CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP - yet  more egg

7:30 am on the road to Overton and the Hampshire Wildlife Rescue.

8:15 am - refused mealworms as too full of egg.

It survived and was released.

Oh - it was a Sparrow!

nice one nick mate, how many are you wating on now then

Urm i've got another for 30% of my maths this year i think then next year i do the 50%, science im not sure i think i've got a big one next year along with practically all of the other subjects  ;) Oh and RE exam in like 15 days  :)

Remember that I do not pay tax in the uk or national insurance so I actually see all my money at the end of each month

Is that an oil worker thing - I thought once you are resident in a country for X days per annum you have to pay tax ???

No it is not a oil worker thing my tax is paid in a country that has a double tax agreement with the uk so I am not liable for uk tax and as I am not employed by a uk employer I only have to pay minimum national insurance contributions. If the job was tax free would only be allowed 90 days in the uk.

No it is not a oil worker thing my tax is paid in a country that has a double tax agreement with the uk so I am not liable for uk tax and as I am not employed by a uk employer I only have to pay minimum national insurance contributions. If the job was tax free would only be allowed 90 days in the uk.

But then you must pay it in another country to get the double tax agreement benefit ??? - I am confused ;D ;D

What REALLY please me today... My tractor has been built - and it's awaiting shipment from the factory  ;D:-*:-* :-*

Still another 3 weeks for transport and PDI according to BFF - just as well as its not being done in August Beauvais has a month's holiday ::)