What really PLEASED you?

well at least you will have the tractor eh, loader is easy enough for them to fit in a day for you when its there

Indeed.. evidently it would have been easier if I'd ordered it at the same time as the tractor  :-[ - they can be built 'loader ready' evidently  :-[

Indeed.. evidently it would have been easier if I'd ordered it at the same time as the tractor  :-[ - they can be built 'loader ready' evidently  :-[

oh well, you know what to do once the frims up and running, and you need to order a second or 3rd one eh

golf driver see, cant handle the raw power of a fergy can he marky :D :D

:D :D - oh well... logistics make the tea then  :D :D

It will be me driving the tractor I reckon... I need to make some cutbacks at work... I think I'm about to loose some business I have with Norfolk sadly  :'(

Not that I am complaining mind you  ;D

:D :D - oh well... logistics make the tea then  :D :D

It will be me driving the tractor I reckon... I need to make some cutbacks at work... I think I'm about to loose some business I have with Norfolk sadly  :'(

Not that I am complaining mind you  ;D

You promised me the role of tea girl - you're just soooooooooooo fickle Mr F :'( :'(

What pleased me... Dad's wife coming 5th at her first One Day Event ;D

I said No T shirt... not T girl  ::) - don't make me smack your bottom Wilson  >:(;D

Oh sorry... was that 'no' T Shirt Mr F... cos I may have to ask for a rise in that case :D

And what pleased me... a phone call from one of the people I love mostest in the whole wide world ;D

Oh sorry... was that 'no' T Shirt Mr F... cos I may have to ask for a rise in that case :D

And what pleased me... a phone call from one of the people I love mostest in the whole wide world ;D

Flipping hec... Lisa Rogers phones you up  :o :o :o :o - I wish she'd call me once in a while  :'( >:(

My name's turned Blue :) :)

Does that mean we can't pick on you anymore  ??? :'( :D :D

I've just been levelling a bit of soil outside the office with our little tractor for the boss. Very pleasant way to spend a morning and a sight better than proper work!  ;D