Richies farm

richie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice one Richie. Cant believe the postage was so quick, thats axcellent. A nice addition to your yard too. Your farm managers a lazy git though isnt he? All he does is stand in that doorway!!

Yes Iv'e told him last week that if he doesn't get his finger out he's gone, ( back to the council) and the bloody fitters they have being trying to fix a hydrolic pipe on that back hoe for weeks, bloody hopeless.  Well as you can see I have some new staff and I insisted they wear short tight clothing so it wont get caught in the machinery. Yes they, two for the price of one Twins to be correct and Ia'm looking forward to working with them alot. The other photo is of the class lexion 580 anybody who has bought one will khow that the auger only comes out so far, Well if you take the first four screws out and undo the screw that holds the auger in you can cut a little off the plastic lip but not too much and screw it back in, and hey presto just the dogs balls.

post-59-132638490636_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638490698_thumb.jpg

That's where the twins went, didn't show up for work 2 days ago, never heard from them since.

Nice display Richie? :)

I heard it was all the sexual Harrassment they were getting from their old employer that made them leave.  ::) ::)::);)

I heard it was all the sexual Harrassment they were getting from their old employer that made them leave. ::) ::)::);)

Well there not going to last at this farm for long. There goes the thought of building a hay shed.

What are your sheds made of, are they home made or are they Britains?? :) :)

Great layout :) :) :)

Yes they are home made, The fronts and the sides are 6mm MDF and the roofs are 4mm MDF and some have brick paper on them and the others are just painted( couldn't get any more brickpaper). The old shed with the three arches is painted and the stones are drawn on with a pencil. Altogether paint, wood and prickpaper would have cost $30 10-15 pounds and a few fiddley hours to put together.

Yes they are home made, The fronts and the sides are 6mm MDF and the roofs are 4mm MDF and some have brick paper on them and the others are just painted( couldn't get any more brickpaper). The old shed with the three arches is painted and the stones are drawn on with a pencil. Altogether paint, wood and prickpaper would have cost $30 10-15 pounds and a few fiddley hours to put together.

whats prickpaper ? :o:-\ :D :D :D :D :D

Well there has been a delivery of some more new machines down at Richies farm, Not to sure how Ia'm going to pay for them yet but who cares. I don't. It has taken 10 weeks to get these but it has been worth the wait. A J D mower and a J D silage trailer. Ia'm really happy with the mower it's got some nice detail. I had a bit of a problem fitting it to my jd 7920 had to make some slight ajustments to the link arms to fit.    Well spotted there mjb  not too sure what prickpaper is either well not on this web site anyways.

post-59-132638492844_thumb.jpg

The collection is starting to build up down here on the farm, Jd's seem to be taken over. It might explain that the j d dealer is the only place where I can get Britains stuff. My boss had been into the New Holland dealer the other day and seen some 1:32 stuff so I might have a look in there once I've payed for the jd stuff.

post-59-132638492851_thumb.jpg

The collection is starting to build up down here on the farm, Jd's seem to be taken over. It might explain that the j d dealer is the only place where I can get Britains stuff. My boss had been into the New Holland dealer the other day and seen some 1:32 stuff so I might have a look in there once I've payed for the jd stuff.

Just a shame you can't qualify for the single payment scheme with a model farm, leave a 2cm strip around your fields and you'd be laughing!  :D :D :D :D

I thought it was about time I built a hay shed, but I didn't have any space left so I have extended the board a bit. I managed to scrape together some MDF and come up with this not that good to behonest the front pillairs are a bit wobbley. The sweat was running into my eyes, it's in the mid 30's here. A bit of paint and (*****) brickpaper will hopefully cover them up. Does it get your approvel lads or what. I will take photos when finished off. Cheers lads.

post-59-132638493586_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638493597_thumb.jpg

nice work again richie,wouldnt worry about the uprights,must barns ain't straight from where little bumps occour,i know all about them

Ha so do I It was lunch time and I arrived in the farm yard , had been out ploughing on a massey 390 and there was the boss talking to a sales rep with his car parked right in the middle of the yard and I tried to squeeze past the car and the H upright on the hayshed, well missed the car but straight into the upright bent like a banana. The boss wasn't to happy so I just turned around and pushed it back again. To this day it's still a nice s shape, So we  are all not perfect eh