Two Oaks Farm. Home of JAG Contractors

Jez

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fandabby dozee Jezabel!!! Looks like it is coming together very well indeed mate. GOing to be quite a shed!! Have a word with MJB about roller doors and such like, he posted one on here which he made. Since then I have sen it and it works a treat,sturdy too!!

Fandabby dozee Jezabel!!! Looks like it is coming together very well indeed mate. GOing to be quite a shed!! Have a word with MJB about roller doors and such like, he posted one on here which he made. Since then I have sen it and it works a treat,sturdy too!!

yeah his do look good, had a good look last sat didnt we mate

so whats all going to be in the yard buildings etc ??? is it going to be a store for the contractors machinery or will it be a farm aswell

Hopefully it will be some cattle buildings, a 400 tonne on floor drier, machinery sheds and this will be the main workshop for servicing etc. Not really for parking machines in, well possibly the combine.

Thanks for the comments. Am going to start the walls next so will get some more pics up when done. :D :D :D

looking good mate, what have you used for the wall sections??

I used willis wall effect mounted on some balsa wood that has a plastic shees stuck to it.

When i get time I will put the materials used list on here.

Thanks  ;) ;) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I have tried Photo Bucket and cant get it to work.

Resorted back to paint now to re size my pics.

Bit of an update here.

Began Cladding the shed now.

One problem, the local "Brick Supplier" has run out of blocks so got to wait a week to get some up.

As I weas walking out I noticed a little craft shop, went in and bought some small corrugated card, 10p for an A4 sheet!!! BARGAIN!

One problem is they are moving to a different town so I need to buy the whole stock of it for my shed.

Ok, heres the pics, enjoy. Let me know what you think  :D