Jez

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Smart shed Jez - spose this means u won't be working at Holly Farm anymore :'(

Well, I suppose I will have to hand in my notice yeah. I will still call in for my monthly sampling of Holly's Melons though if thats ok?  :P:-*;D:D;)

looks like it's going to be a hellish size shed mate  :) :)

Approximately 45 ft X 50 ft,

Large workshop for everything. Going to be a large fleet when I get round to it. Claas implements and JD tractors for grass, possibly a 570 Lexion I think with a JD 2264 for back up.

Thanks for the compliment as always Tris mate  :D :D :D

Approximately 45 ft X 50 ft,

Large workshop for everything. Going to be a large fleet when I get round to it. Claas implements and JD tractors for grass, possibly a 570 Lexion I think with a JD 2264 for back up.

Thanks for the compliment as always Tris mate  :D :D :D

really doesnt look that big to be honest :D :D :D :D :D

really doesnt look that big to be honest :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry, I had Tris pace it out and gave me the figures  :D

I've nearly got all the wall up now apart from two of the back bays and the roof is coming along nicely too.

Then got the task of building the model garage kits  :( :( :( :( :( :( ??? ??? :'( :'(

looking  good jez look forward to seeing that kit in there  ;) build that desiel tank two :D :D :D

Thanks Graham mate.

I am getting there slowly. The roof is the hardest bit to get the pitch angle the same on all the beams.

The diesel tank will sit in the front of the shed. I've got to get some MDF and give it a go soon.

Thanks  ;);D:D

Sorry, I had Tris pace it out and gave me the figures  :D

I've nearly got all the wall up now apart from two of the back bays and the roof is coming along nicely too.

Then got the task of building the model garage kits  :( :( :( :( :( :( ??? ??? :'( :'(

How rude!!!!

It does sound like it is going to be a hot little enterprise here mate. Really sounds wicked. What will be the next building to be put up at JAG Contracting then?

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooonly kidding mate ofcourse, Farm Toys Forum is an equal opportunities forum and does not discriminte  :D

The next building will probably be a cattle building. I have three britains building sets ready to go. The plan is to mount the sheets and walls onto one beam rather than sticking two next to each other. This will mean it will be twice the size, about 6 bays. Quite a size for all my sucklers.

Planning to build a straw chopper to go on my 3350 and also a keenan feeder.

Sooooooooooooooo many plans not enough time...  :D :D

What about you Tris?

Exciting times and no mistake, all sounds wicked. Like the sound of the Britains barns being linked up. For me its a granary building I hope to start tomorrow. Have another dutch barn being made for me, another silo in the hands of George Poole aswell. I plan to make another dutch barn, 3 bay with lean-to then it will b single span sheds like yours in various sizes for various ages. . . . That'll keep me busy for a while!!

Barn's looking a treat Jez - is that sandpaper you used for the concrete flooring ???

Thanks Mandy. I'm missing seeing Holly's melons each day now I am starting my contracting business.

If you go back to page 1 or 2 I used some stone effect spray paint. It works a treat. Hopefully have it all finnished for the next spalding so you can see it there if you're there?

Thanks again.