UH New Releases 2008

texas

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not surprised too see UH release this big Massey as apparently the largest manufacturers all want them to do a scalemodel of an important new machine, and this is a very impressive tractor in both sizes :) Just thought we wouldnt see it till SIMA 09.

I have too say I lost interest in fergies over the last few years prefering JD & CNH but the MF8690 is a stunner!! and in my opinion a huge improvement on the pug ugly 8480 they currently sell.

It's because MF are using the AdBlue fuel additive technology as used by Volvo. Power with efficiency. There is a topic by Tellarian about it.

Truck drivers who wear ties are Steering Wheel Attendants. ;):P:D

:D :D :D :D :D

Love it mate, same for Water works tractor drivers? Do you wear a tie Trissle?

Overalls? I've never seen them wearing overalls ??? Do they get their hands dirty then? :D A lot of the tanker fleets have shirt and tie uniforms too.

Erik, that's the best laugh I have had for a day or two!!

Anyway. . . . Massey aside, what else is coming then?

Can't wait till i win the loterry (because off all the great stuff wath is coming out lately ;D )

Want the 8690 and the 135 and also the Yellow 35 so i need enough money!

My poor wallet :'(

Does the M-F 135 come in scale 1/32 to  :o :o ??? and if it is coming is it with or without cab ???  :o