UH New Releases 2008

texas

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HP requirements for UH vaderstads look to be 200+ for 5m carrier, 300  for 4m topdown, 300+ for 8m drill :)  off course if your farming on light land or lino :D you can use 20% less  or if its heavy shagpile carpet Id use25% more hp ;D

The drills too big for me and I will wait for a high detail 6m Kuhn or Pottinger trailed machine but I will be pairing the carrier with my JD7830(205HP) and the topdown with 310hp Magnum.

My convo JD8330 270hp  is ideal on the Kv 7furrow plough  this leaves a 180hp JD7530 too pull amazone spreader & horsch drill & when they arrive I will pair Wiking JD6930 (155hp) with amazone sprayer ;)  and that just leaves NH T7040(decal convo)180hp too float around where needed ;D

Im nearly sorted, just need a 500hp combine with tucano detail NH,JD,CASE or Claas(not a mf though as new rotary was rubbish in uk crops08 :-\) And two top quality 16ton twin axle trailers that are manufactured by someone ive heard of >:(

1:16 Ford County Super four

do you think they will do this in 1/32 :)

HP requirements for UH vaderstads look to be 200+ for 5m carrier, 300  for 4m topdown, 300+ for 8m drill :)  off course if your farming on light land or lino :D you can use 20% less  or if its heavy shagpile carpet Id use25% more hp ;D

The drills too big for me and I will wait for a high detail 6m Kuhn or Pottinger trailed machine but I will be pairing the carrier with my JD7830(205HP) and the topdown with 310hp Magnum.

My convo JD8330 270hp  is ideal on the Kv 7furrow plough  this leaves a 180hp JD7530 too pull amazone spreader & horsch drill & when they arrive I will pair Wiking JD6930 (155hp) with amazone sprayer ;)  and that just leaves NH T7040(decal convo)180hp too float around where needed ;D

Im nearly sorted, just need a 500hp combine with tucano detail NH,JD,CASE or Claas(not a mf though as new rotary was rubbish in uk crops08 :-\) And two top quality 16ton twin axle trailers that are manufactured by someone ive heard of >:(

very organised outfit you running there :D;)

Interesting Bluegree, I will be using the Topdown on my 8330 and the 7F Kverneland will be on the 7930 followed by the 7530 on the 4m horsch drill. Spraying will be using my Self  propelled Hardi sprayer and fertilising with the 2nd 7530. The 7930 will also runn the 5 m carrier.

Thats some fleet of tractors,cor blimey.

The MF rotary combine was rubbish but a Case rotary would be ok??