Case 7200 Magnum

Each upright is in three parts Sean, the main piece is 3mm square and then I've added a 1mm thick strip on to one side, positioned it to create a recess, fixed it with plasticweld, let it set, trimmed and filed to the original profile and then repeated for the next side, time consuming but it will be worth the end result once painted. (I hope  ::))

Now with the cab roof loose fitted....

nov19a002.jpg

cheers for the info jas, will try thicker stuff on mine next time round, will be the 3rd attempt at getting it right

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, I've seen this in the pictures in another topic.  :)

That's Right F-P

But i didnt know i iff you had seen the photo's

I would choose other front wheels for it but that everyone persenals opinion!

I getted a lot off coments about using a Siku front hitch on a scratchbuild model from me!

But i choose what i like and i must look at it! ;) So I think he done a great job! And it looks right to me!What do you think ???

That's Right F-P

But i didnt know i iff you had seen the photo's

I would choose other front wheels for it but that everyone persenals opinion!

I getted a lot off coments about using a Siku front hitch on a scratchbuild model from me!

But i choose what i like and i must look at it! ;) So I think he done a great job! And it looks right to me!What do you think ???

I think it looks real good, I think I've seen it before on farmphoto....  :-\