Case 7200 Magnum

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was just thinking the same bas, siku hitch i take it jas?

Oh deere-oh deere!!  :D :D :D

or are you going to go with a pma hitch 1 or 3.

I'm putting a PMA hitch on this one, not decided which one yet as the site wasn't working this morning when I went on for a look.

Oh deere-oh deere!!  :D :D :D

I'm putting a PMA hitch on this one, not decided which one yet as the site wasn't working this morning when I went on for a look.

i have a large one assembled in the shed jas, is good although i couldnt work out where the top arms and there fitting tube actually fit ?? ie on the tractor or on the actuall hitch,the smalller ones are great, have one on the mf3125 in the shed

Wow jas I know another guy who is doing one but you are months ahead could you please send the pictures to Bill W and tell him we want him to do 5000 just like it with decals to select for the model number.?????

Now we don't want to do that do we?  :)

• 1 month later...

Hi

Great looking Magnum. Did you get it all finished up with decal ??

If I decide to give it a go, do you have the measurements for the cab ?? (I'm assuming there's no way you will sell this one ;))

Thx

Sonny

:D :D :D :D At my place, Everything is for sale...... Except this!!

I have actually been thinking of making a kit with the cab, roof, bonnet decals etc in it..... would anyone be interested??

:D :D :D :D At my place, Everything is for sale...... Except this!!

I have actually been thinking of making a kit with the cab, roof, bonnet decals etc in it..... would anyone be interested??

yes ,would be a good seller  ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The recent bad weather has not been so good for doing building work..... It has however been a good excuse to get in my workshop and play around with this and a few other models!

Not too happy with the mirrors, I think they will be altered and moved........

magnum013.jpg