Britains MF 135 with extras.

Below are some photos of a re built 135 that i have also added some extra too.

Given the popularity of both the real and model 135, i am surprised just how few customised ones you see.

With this one i have....

painted the frame in 'proper' stoneleigh grey,

added a ploughing light and front fender lights.

As it has an early fibreglass type cab i have painted the wheels red. The cab is a white metal repro, which gives the model a really nice weight.

The cab has been glazed and a wiper added.

I have also painted the seat pan red. The 'driver' has also had a coat of paint.

I have pictured it with a standard 135 to hopefully show the differences.

Also shown is the starting point for the next one which will have a loader.

Pics to follow. Sorry for their lack of quality.

Thats superb Aidie... and you're right.. nobody does enough to the little 135's given their true populatiry... I guess it must have something to do with their current value..

Fair play to you... it looks so much better in the right colours... with the right coloured wheels as well.. thats a cracking model you have theior now mate... I'm gonna look for one at TT and do the same if you don't mind.. I'd love one of those in my collection  ;)

Thats superb Aidie... and you're right.. nobody does enough to the little 135's given their true populatiry... I guess it must have something to do with their current value..

Fair play to you... it looks so much better in the right colours... with the right coloured wheels as well.. thats a cracking model you have theior now mate... I'm gonna look for one at TT and do the same if you don't mind.. I'd love one of those in my collection  ;)

Marky,

Of the models i have done this is one the one i am most pleased with. The photos do not do it justice. The red wheels make the big difference.

The starting point was a chassis, with a broken steering wheel, and the mud guards. The rest came from Karen at farmmodels.

Marky,

Of the models i have done this is one the one i am most pleased with. The photos do not do it justice. The red wheels make the big difference.

The starting point was a chassis, with a broken steering wheel, and the mud guards. The rest came from Karen at farmmodels.

Thanks Adie... I'll be first up to her stand on Sunday in that case... It really looks superb mate... cracking idea  ;):)

looks realy neat

I might do one to re-create the broucher whith

a cabbless 135 being deliverd in a farmyard on the

back of a artic and a cabbed 135 loader tractor in

the fore ground 

Go for it !

That sounds a really go idea.

Maybe there is a competition there, who can best reproduce a scene from a brochure in 1/32.