Silage 07

Kiwi6920

Jesus wept that's a hell of a fork on the hell of a machine Nick. Make sure you pack your camer each and every morning from now untill the seasons end won't you? Should keep us going and shorten the period of silage starvation fever we all suffer untill May!!  :D :D

Cheers boys, tris all these pics are done with my cellphone so i allways have a camrea with me,

Here are a few more This is the rake

M01A0255.jpg

M01A0254.jpg

M01A0253.jpg

M01A0249.jpg

M01A0247.jpg

These ones are a bit crap, the sun ruined them

M01A0242.jpg

M01A0241.jpg

M01A0240.jpg

M01A0239.jpg

Ok some clearer ones now

M01A0245.jpg

M01A0246.jpg

M01A0247.jpg

M01A0238.jpg

And the only one pic that wasnt the jcb

M01A0237.jpg

And my only mowing photo

M01A0236.jpg

I had a 5130 with a potinger 305 7disc mounted mower and the boss had a JD 6420 se with Krone 8 disc mounted mower

Sorry if i bored you i got snap happy  ::)

thats one interesting rake nick... who's is the 5130? Last time I kicked around those ways they were only running the 6420 and old massey? Pilet seems to be picking up more and more work each year, guy i know drives the mower, think hes just got a new fendt with butterfly mowers??

your in Marton?? kiwi nick? (great thing about www.whitepages.co.nz....i can find locations of names on bonnets?0

figured you ain't canterbury, cause the only 434 in the area of mid/south canterbury was sold out of the building i operate out (landpower) of to woodley contracting,

434 is a nice bit of kit but i see they have updated models again,

who built the grab is it a genuine JCB or a rata one

your in Marton?? kiwi nick? (great thing about www.whitepages.co.nz....i can find locations of names on bonnets?0

figured you ain't canterbury, cause the only 434 in the area of mid/south canterbury was sold out of the building i operate out (landpower) of to woodley contracting,

Hi pudding, Nicks the name, i am located half way between palmerson north and feilding, the contractor is from marton ;)

This machine is just on 2 yrs old with around 1000hrs on her, the had a 414 but it was a tad small

In reguards to the rake, one of the crew and a local enginer made it, i recon its the best i have seen its 10ft wide,

Realy good to see another kiwi on here

Cheers Nick

Had a job with them all sorted in 2004 but a woman bu66ered things up for me  >:(