BRITAINS No 09594 BAUER VACUUM TANKER PACKAGING

BC

I purchased a Britain's Bauer Vaccuun tanker ( 09594) at the week end to replace one which I thought had a scuffed box. When I came to swap them out I was surprised at the size of the box for such a small model. In fact when I took the other model out of the crate it had a much much smaller box. Both are AFM with 1997 dates on the boxes but I was wondering if anyone had come accross two different box sizes for this model. One suggestion was it was cut done in size to save cost in transportation.

Could you please post up the dimensions of the box,s please? id like to know what size mine is

Cheers Nick

I will try and have a look up in the loft tonight and get both box sizes Nick. I was just amazed at the size of the most recent purchased one.

Ok I got round to measuring the two boxes at the weekend

Image looking at the box through the cellophane. The width and breadth of both boxes are 30.5cm x 20.4 (approx)

Now the depth... one is 15.2cm and the other is 10.2cm.