Richies 1:87 Farm.

richie

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments, Sorry I've not answered any of them yet. Been away last couple of days.

Yep thats the old farm. I've a new farm set up on page 3 (sorry I'am not to sure how I put the web page up all I know its on farm models page 3)

Wow i love it mate, might have to find some of those mowers

Yep nick they are they are quite good. made I think by is it wiking ???.

Santa has been a little early these three were delivered to the farm today. Well I thought they were a bargain, all together in a  Class  Dealer box for  ?19.00. Considering I paid ?15.00 just for the other combine I've got.

post-59-13263868271_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638682719_thumb.jpg

Wow they are nice, what brand mate ?

There are Norscot Nick. the are much more detailed than Siku but I think this is all they do in this scale, I may be wrong. The forager only comes with the maize header on. Might have to buy a Kibri forager for the grass head. I've been back today and bought the other Class box of them, So cheap.Will put some photos up of the two tractors to show the difference in detail.

very nice richie, looks like you have added some more farm buildings as well.

Yes I bought another large shed, It comes with one silage pit, big hen house and a little hen house. Iam starting on the farm yard now so I will keep you's updated.

not really looked in here  because 1/87 scale is not my thing, but i must say I'm blown away with this fantastic and amazing display . well done Richie , going to keep a very close eye on this one from now on :P :P :P :P

Yes OLD FORD I wasn't in to 1:87 at all but once I built the train layout I thought I would have a bit of a farm scene and was surprised what buildings was available. The only thing is that there is not a great deal to choose from when it comes to implements, But there is more coming from Siku this coming year. But apart from that Iam getting right into it now and it takes up less space. I still wouldnt get rid of my 1:32 stuff though.

Before I start I would just like to say I hope everyone had a good Christmas and a happy new year to you all here on the Forum. Right I been doing a little on the farm yard today and have got a bit done ie grass down weathered the buildings and the driveway and yard, I think I need to do the drive and yard again doesn,t look to good. I could do with some of them new background scenes but not to sure where you get them from apart from ebay. Here are some photos for yous to check out.

post-59-132638684414_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638684419_thumb.jpg

Marvelous!!!!! Looks like a Penine or maybe Lake District farm with those buildings Richie. This layout is a gem to this Forum, showing us all another side to farm modelling other that 1.32. Works too!!

Well they will fit in no bother DEERE-EST I live on the out skirts of the Penines and 3/4 of an hour from the lakes. Thanks to you's all for your comments. I've got a bit more done, The fences and done a little gardening at the farm house,and  got started on one of the silage pits. Still more to do.