Richies 1:87 Farm.

richie

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its fine haha would it be hard to make a pick up for the chopper do you think. I have a 1/87 jag will be hard to get the detail i think

Well this is what I have done with a spare header I have cut the maize wheels off and Iam left with this part of the header. Not too sure if it looks right ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Richie the pick up off of a big square baler my go straight onto the bit you have kept. Just a thought?

Yes what a good idea Deere-est. Ive just bought the class one last week. I'll have a look at it.What would I do with out you's all eh.

• 2 weeks later...

Richie the pick up off of a big square baler my go straight onto the bit you have kept. Just a thought?

Thats what I did and here is the end result, Still not perfect but much better than the maize wheels. Thanks for that Deere-est.