• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she looks nice  :P you must have very light soil to use a four leg subsoiler on 125hp  :-\ as we use a 2 leg on a 100hp and its just about working it  :-\

i know, might try something else yet, just fancy trying some sort of implement for her, seeing as the hitch works

was at earlier a little bored so got the dremel out, and lost a furrow on the plough, then while looking at the 3125 noticed the pma hitch looks the same width, so of came the siku style hitch to, and yes it fits, got to make a top link yet, but i think she should keep the plough up in the air to

anyone got any ideas for what to make a top link out of

,i guess brass would be best

DSCF0088-3.jpg

DSCF0089-2.jpg

went and did a bit more on this tonight, as i thought the pma rear hitch holds the siku 4 furrow easy as, and i think it would prob hold the fuull 5 to, also made a old barrel up as a front weight for her,will drill the top out so far, add a few old resin wheel weights i have to make it looked filled, then hang a nice bit of small cain i have over that and out the top ready to get help if needed(so thats never being as its a fergy ;):D ) still undecided on make for the plough though,tried one slatted mould board, and its made a right mess of it,

DSCF0095-1.jpg

DSCF0096-2.jpg

DSCF0094-1.jpg

DSCF0092-1.jpg

DSCF0091.jpg

DSCF0093.jpg