cant you just leave the stickers in the box  :-\ if your going to sell them  :-\

I think thats the safest option to be honest.

Im not getting at anyone, but i know Kane are very fussy about their brand, just though id let you know thats all.

cant wait to see the trailer when its finished.

Dont mean to be negative or anything, but have you asked Kane for their permission to use its branding?

Be very careful as i've heard of 1 or 2 people that got a stern warning from Kane for not asking permission!

good point noel, cheers

I think thats the safest option to be honest.

Im not getting at anyone, but i know Kane are very fussy about their brand, just though id let you know thats all.

cant wait to see the trailer when its finished.

what do you's mean?  ??? but its only going to be for my collection, im not going to start selling them :-\

oh right cheers, thats may explain why theres no pictures of kane trailer or logos on google images!! wonder if martin needed permission for his bale tralier?? :-\

Definitly!!

If you plan on selling models that you have made then you must have the Companys Permission to do so, As Martin is.

But If you only plan it for yourself then you should be ok  ;)