Lower White Hill Farm

HenryMC

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to keep you updated all the farm is down from the loft and outside today i was chisling all the balast of and i have just finished painting the concrete on cant wait to get it back up in the loft it will be so much easier having no balast because no more swping all the exese of the sides and none stuck on the wheele and no bumps for the bales to fall of so the wood boards should be back in the loft tommoz  :P :P

thats what I do have a change round makes the display more interesting have you seen my new pics of Oakapple farm and Hillside farm what I posted yesterday ?

wow yeah looked at both of them their great love oakapple im gonna do some road tarmacing today as ive just been out to the work shed and the concrete dries a treat so i get the road done today might get pics up tonight but more likely tommoz  :P;D:D

thats what I do have a change round makes the display more interesting have you seen my new pics of Oakapple farm and Hillside farm what I posted yesterday ?

are you able to move yours around ok Mike, i mean does it link in again if you alter it??

are you able to move yours around ok Mike, i mean does it link in again if you alter it??

yea i have 4 big sheets of mdf which just about fit through the loft hole and then just streight to the workshoplol and i just realised you called me mike my names henry ha ha!