• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

trailer looks familier ;) ;) ;)

looks good tho

sorry a.f. i had cut up some plasticard for it when you posted up your trailer pics, what are you doing for decals, have you any sorted out yet, that could be my stumbling block i think, hint hint ::);D

sorry a.f. i had cut up some plasticard for it when you posted up your trailer pics, what are you doing for decals, have you any sorted out yet, that could be my stumbling block i think, hint hint ::);D

i dont mind, its good to see the others members work posted on here

I have a mate in work that can do the decals probaley, depands on the size.

Whan i get mine made i will get a couple sets made.  If not i will try PDC as i get most of mine tho him

i could try for you mate but i might have to use ordinary decal paper as white dosent come out well on the clear stuff  :-\

thanks cj i will see how af gets on with the decals on clear paper first though but thanks again

• 7 months later...

have resurected this from the back of the garage had forgotten it was there so fell out on it today as i was bored and it was pi**ing down. all i got to do now is get some more wheels and get it all painted and decaled, if alpine focus could help me out with decals it would be much appreciated

post-466-132638790705_thumb.jpg

post-466-132638790717_thumb.jpg

god damm stupid **&^%%*&&^%$??$%^*(((*^%$?%$%8,;98./054;'#[ ass ! didn't realise that, so okay smart ar*e it's going to be a stewart!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh I had to ha ha! at that one Toyboy... nice looking trailer in the making though

• 1 month later...