Stone Built Building UPDATE !!!

JCB BLOKE

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Latest pictures of the stone building...Windows in, lights in and working, hinges for barn doors made..barn doors made and all ready to go on... Roof trusses fixed, purlins and spars going on nicely - nearly ready for slats and slating....

100_0163.jpg

100_0162-1.jpg

100_0161-1.jpg

100_0164.jpg

100_0165.jpg

100_0171.jpg

100_0170.jpg

100_0167.jpg

100_0166.jpg

100_0168.jpg

100_0169.jpg

I bet Tris' back is killing!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I hear there is a shortage of hobbit labour in the world today!!

As for you Mr JCB Bloke " AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN "

yourself  :D :D :D;D ;D ;D

I would live there. How long till you produce some tiny electrical components to go into the shed?  :D :D :D

Nothing More to say but WELL DONE!!! BE PROUD!!!!

I am truthly, absolutley and totally honst when I say this JCB BLOKE, this is the best model building of any scale I have ever clapped my eyes on. It is an astonishing piece of work. You don't seem to hve built it as a model in a sense but instead as a rue life like building. Everthing about it just looks totally real, the timber, the arches, the corner joints. . .. This really is something to marvel at and I think before long I will just have to try my hand at one of these. Scaloox? What Scaloox!!!!!

I am truthly, absolutley and totally honst when I say this JCB BLOKE, this is the best model building of any scale I have ever clapped my eyes on. It is an astonishing piece of work. You don't seem to hve built it as a model in a sense but instead as a rue life like building. Everthing about it just looks totally real, the timber, the arches, the corner joints. . .. This really is something to marvel at and I think before long I will just have to try my hand at one of these. Scaloox? What Scaloox!!!!!

Tris we need to look at other materials!!, i've come across bricks but not quite the right scale :-\ :-\

I am trying to make the building using scaled down materials ie. the timbers are proper timber and the stone is proper stone etc...just cut down to size by myself as required. I am also trying to build it just as a full size building would have been made so that it looks right from the inside as well - even though the inside of the roof section won't be seen once the slates are on, but I will know that it is there and not just a facade......... ;D???