Britains/Ertl 1:32 New Holland FR9000 series forager

FNHIR

1 Beacon?  ???

Hmm I always seem Britains foragers to be plasticy and budget made, with exception of the Elite JD 6650, I'd much prefer if Siku made it.

Ohh it would be so nice wouldnt it, real shame siku dont have the CNH licence

My first thought about the header was also the fact it looks very Deere like. If it is the one off of the 7500 then my second thought is, what will the JD big wigs make of this?!! I guess it has been approved by them. Unless a CNH one wan't ready/available?

That's because NH sells the real FR standard with Kemper headers now. And since Kemper = JD..........  ;)

anyone know much about the real deal, if they're any good? Seen a few negatives on a few forums, theres a video on youtube of a big x overtaking one while chopping grass  :D

I saw one on display at the Highland Show in the Summer (pictures are available to view on my site http://scottishtractor.fotopic.net) but apart from that my area isn't a great area for foragers......

• 2 months later...

Is it just me or does the yellow behind the cab on the ladder side not match the yellow side panels that open? The corn head doesn't look like the same color yellow either. If the yellows do not match on the production version I will be disappointed in the NH chopper again :(