Jez

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so is it the jag 960 your getting Jez?

Still undecided, 960 or the Norscott 900? The norscot has much more detail  like the warning signs on the panels etc but the 960 can be steered (so could the 900 if I have my way  ;))

What do you think?  ???

Still undecided, 960 or the Norscott 900? The norscot has much more detail  like the warning signs on the panels etc but the 960 can be steered (so could the 900 if I have my way  ;))

What do you think?  ???

could you not add signs to the 960 ???

What do you think?  ???

900 i have one and i am pretty sure you can put an axle on it to steer jez

but i would go for the 900 for now  tell you what i will get the 960 and tell you how its is  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thats True Deerepower. Not sure, I need to have a look at both for real.  ;)

the plus sides for the 960 by what I've seen in the pictures is the side panels open so it'll look good if you wanted to do a sceene with it being serviced in your workshop ;) the only thing that lets it down looks wise is the steering bit just behind the spout :-\

the plus sides for the 960 by what I've seen in the pictures is the side panels open so it'll look good if you wanted to do a sceene with it being serviced in your workshop ;) the only thing that lets it down looks wise is the steering bit just behind the spout :-\

also at the end of the spout shouts right down i think they should do a tip that moves  :-\ :-\