CASE Quadtrac *Precision*

I see myself as the Simon Cowell of convo critics and feel most conversions are not very good when compared too what can be made by the model manufacturers!  But I have too say that this 450 Quady is exceptional :D  Somebody else would have left it with mudgurds suitable for wheels & not tracks(agrium) >:(  Jason has even got rear linkage correct even down too the colour ;) (yes thats right its black not red >:(

Well done & 10 out of 10  ;D

I see myself as the Simon Cowell of convo critics and feel most conversions are not very good when compared too what can be made by the model manufacturers!  But I have too say that this 450 Quady is exceptional :D   Somebody else would have left it with mudgurds suitable for wheels & not tracks(agrium) >:(   Jason has even got rear linkage correct even down too the colour ;) (yes thats right its black not red >:(

Well done & 10 out of 10  ;D

Well thanks for not making me want to smack you in the mouth!  :D :D :D;)

And not taking any glory from Ertl who painted the linkage black in the first place.....  ;D::)

Took me a while to get here Jason but well, what can I say.. . .. A huuuuge missed oppurtunity by Ertl. I am sure this would have been of more interest over this side of the pond than the wheeled version.

What you have converted and made to make this set's it off in the best possible way (No Kenny Everet jokes please!!), it really does supercede what was already there. Really really nicely done, top class in fact. Excellent bit of work.  :)

I'll do a "group hug" of the STX precision, Country collection quadtrac, RC2 quadtrac, My quadtrac and the Agrium convo later.

That enough for you??  ::)

Left to right

ERTL STX precision, Country collection quadtrac, My quadtrac and the agrium version

nov8001.jpg

stupid question, why does Agriums sit higher :-\ :-\ ???, is it the model its based on ??? ???

Tracks set too low down on the chassis, there is a lot of work to do to get the tracks in the correct position on the chassis.  :)

Nice Jas you convinced me to get the 450 even though Im not fond of the wheel version.....

What your live in NA and you dont have that tractor?  Your crazy.  I like wheeled tractors but I do prefer wide duals to triples.  TYes this a a very nice qt now as well but the original is pretty nice.  ANyway.  just had to give you a hard time. :)