John Deere 9530 Gold Edition

Johan Bos

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He still hasn't replyied to my email about uk buying and posting so don't know if i should bid or not  :-\ :-\ :-\ ??? ??? ???

do you really want to risk it?? :-\ :-\, Sean had trouble with the MF set he got from Germany >:( >:(

do you really want to risk it?? :-\ :-\, Sean had trouble with the MF set he got from Germany >:( >:(

i did, the seller got the cash regestered delivery ok, and tried to send the tractor with just my name and plymouth, "forgot" the rest of the addy, smelt a rat so managed to track it down via a number he gave me and the royal mail, was due to go back to the seller the next day, been sat for 2 weeks with no idea where to post it, seemed like a scam to me

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 

Wow! only 100 made and sold out within an 1hr and a half. Would not mind one myself but the price is out standing. I bet few to none made it to North America. I can't wait for the green units to show up at dealers! I will be picking one of them up in a heart beat. Take Care Jason B

• 1 month later...

Ok........... enough smalltalk about the Golden Deere.

Who wants one............... I have one for sale.

I ask 999,99 Euro ( that?s almost 1000 Euro ) including insured shipment worldwide.

But I didn?t buy it at Agritechnica, I have payed way more than 129,00 Euro

Contact me by email to tractorjack@online.de

Regards,

Jacco

• 2 months later...