Cattle Crush

Yup!! No rush mate, ya know. .. no hurry. .... I can wait as long as you want. . ..wouldn't want to put any pressure on you are anything, I mean you take your time mate. Don't do it quickly on my account. .. I'll just put the kettleon and see how your doing when I come back!!   ;):D :D :D

Yup!! No rush mate, ya know. .. no hurry. .... I can wait as long as you want. . ..wouldn't want to put any pressure on you are anything, I mean you take your time mate. Don't do it quickly on my account. .. I'll just put the kettleon and see how your doing when I come back!!   ;):D :D :D

bring me mine as well, give me more time to make these, milk only! :D

what would you guy's value them at?

bring me mine as well, give me more time to make these, milk only! :D

what would you guy's value them at?

Depends I guess on whether your asking for Typhoo or PG Tips really mate  ::):D :D :D

On a serious note, I wouldn't know mate. The feed barriers I bought (can you remember? are made out of white metal and they were ?12 I think, not as complex but made from metal. .. I couldn't possibly give you an estimate - Someone like Gav may be able too though as he works with this kind of stuff more and would understan what you have had to do to make it.

Depends I guess on whether your asking for Typhoo or PG Tips really mate  ::):D :D :D

On a serious note, I wouldn't know mate. The feed barriers I bought (can you remember? are made out of white metal and they were ?12 I think, not as complex but made from metal. .. I couldn't possibly give you an estimate - Someone like Gav may be able too though as he works with this kind of stuff more and would understan what you have had to do to make it.

I also don't know a price for it. When you have a price for it send my a PM.

texas