classic masseys at silage

civilpek

that 50hx is sweet stan, whos is that one? thats the kind of thing i have exactly in mind but with a nice silage forks on it.

the outfit im loosly basing mine on had a 50hx on the pit, tw 15 mowing, tw 15 on the trailed harvester and a fleet of 7700's, 7810's and a 7610 drawing with the lees

Andy had a rough 50B at Spalding a couple of years ago and I decided against purchasing. Kicking myself ever since as it wouldn't have taken a lot to make it serviceable as a loader (back actor was beyond repair).

Good 50Bs are like rocking horse poo.

Andy had a rough 50B at Spalding a couple of years ago and I decided against purchasing. Kicking myself ever since as it wouldn't have taken a lot to make it serviceable as a loader (back actor was beyond repair).

Good 50Bs are like rocking horse poo.

i have one in the shed, missing the cab, and needs new rams on the back actor, but other wise ok, will end up as a cabbless one like many older farms had when i get time

tractorman810 did evertything there except the harvester which was done by farmermarshall and dave t did the mower. the 3690 is my favourite one of them, ive a another 3680 chassis which i was going into a 3655 based on the one there, its close enough for my liking anyway

cant wait to see bonnets sean, wasnt picking fault, just thought they could be improved as you are doing i see ;) cant wait to se the 3125 as my dad drove one from new, i spent many hrs riding in it and driving it :D, re the 3600 tractors, any plans for a 3645?? the best of the bunch, sounded sweet as and the forward reverse shuttle was angled to perfection ;)

cant wait to see bonnets sean, wasnt picking fault, just thought they could be improved as you are doing i see ;) cant wait to se the 3125 as my dad drove one from new, i spent many hrs riding in it and driving it :D, re the 3600 tractors, any plans for a 3645?? the best of the bunch, sounded sweet as and the forward reverse shuttle was angled to perfection ;)

had to aquire a few ros bonnets to make the new  ones, not that easy to come across, and i couldnt find the ones i saved, infact still cant??? should have 4/5 of them somewhere so had to cast the one i did have then make x amount to chop and join, not the best way to do it, and the cast aint as sharp as the origonals, but so far the first ones ok