Detailed MB trac 1500

Some of you may remember seeing the start of this a couple of years ago and since then it's been sat on a shelf in my workshop gathering dust, until now...  ;D

Now all complete all except for a couple of finishing touches, new front axle, tyres, front linkage, lights, fully glazed cab etc, etc....

nov17c005.jpg

glazed cab wow things have changed I remember a couple years ago asking u abou glazed cabs n you said they were too hard to do so what have u learned and how did u solve the problem

Nothing has changed really Rick, they just won't stand up to being posted with glazed cabs as invariably the glass will fall out in transit. Fortunately, this is one of the many many models I have been working on for myself so it won't be travelling far.  ;)

lovely job jas , are they the large britains tyres on the original trac wheels ?

Yes they are Marcus, I tried them on it with the other rims originally but it meant a complete re-paint and I had done quite a bit of detailing already so that was a no-no.  :)

very nice jas, one question , i have added thosw wheel(4 x nh ones) and i havnt had to raise the rear arches at all, have you used the same wheels??? or am i missing something, they dont rub at all

I've done two Sean and both were rubbing, only just but they were touching. Maybe you should have used new tyres like me.......  ::);D

I've done two Sean and both were rubbing, only just but they were touching. Maybe you should have used new tyres like me.......  ::);D

prehaps thats why they got sold then?? they all have punctures on them :D :D :D :D will have another look at that, i know the cabs repo ect but the the arches havnt been moved at all, how weird that then :D prehaps the tyres are slightly smaller, they are oldish

• 1 month later...