Whats on your workbench???

On 10/12/2015 at 9:47 AM, mb86 said:

Put this together last night, I'd have liked to build it from brass but I found out I need a lot more practice!  Just need some sun to get a bit of paint on. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Put this together last night, I'd have liked to build it from brass but I found out I need a lot more practice!  Just need some sun to get a bit of paint on. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

you know what im going to ask Mark,what linkage did you use? if you dont mind me asking

• Like 1

Ive finally got my main camera working correctly and uploading pictures on my computer after 18 months.......................300 plus pictures on it as well, including this very nice original condition Ford 8210 gen 3........................like the one in the pics above...............still one of my all time fav tractors:)

IMG_2278.JPG

• Like 5

On Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 9:31 PM, bluegreen said:

Ive finally got my main camera working correctly and uploading pictures on my computer after 18 months.......................300 plus pictures on it as well, including this very nice original condition Ford 8210 gen 3........................like the one in the pics above...............still one of my all time fav tractors:)

IMG_2278.JPG

I love this picture

Yes I was pleased with it as well......................I just happened to be driving by the field where a pair of Ford 7840s were getting the spuds in and saw the 8210 was close to the road.................I just dropped the passenger side window down and stuck the camera out of it and clicked;D.................pure luck that the composition around and behind her was just about perfect.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 0025 said:
4 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Tidy looking additions Alex, does it all lift off as one part,except the tailgate extension of course, or as seperate bits like a real one?? Will you add Rams to the trailer tailgate to ?? Or leave the original trailer alone 

All as one just because of a strength point of view construction wise, the tail gate piece is separate. I may add Rams eventually but not this year coming