Whats on your workbench???

Great job on the TW Wayne . My I suggest giving the front grill the correct shade & not the silver that Britains themselfs have on it. Done it with my own Britains TWs & it improves the look if them even more .;)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Great job on the TW Wayne . My I suggest giving the front grill the correct shade & not the silver that Britains themselfs have on it. Done it with my own Britains TWs & it improves the look if them even more .;)

That's a good idea, I'll give that a go at the weekend. Thanks 

22 hours ago, mb86 said:

I'm pleased they went to a good cause, they have made a big difference to the tractor. Do you have any plans to do any more work to it @Wayne D

As Justy46 said, I will paint the grill the correct colour, then maybe some gentle weathering to take the shiny new look of it. Thanks again for the rims. 

• Like 1

yeah will get some next time i am out,i usally have multiple builds on at any one time, if i get stuck on  something i swap builds and ponder it whilst ocupied, works for me ;D;D but having been busy on the house for the last 8 months odd its all just backlogged 

• Like 1

here you go mark, weise zylon ,with a kit from zwolle ,got it 2 years back with rebuilt boom fitting ,still works up and down,just remade longer , booms froma scrap uh technoma,again from zwolle, kit comes to be a non branded one, but i found pics for a rau set,so i need to mask up the  hoses and any bits that need to stay black,and respray it red, but lots to do on it first fittings wise as you can see from the bag of parts,plan was to have swapable wheels to, its fully removable,but i need to make brass legs for the rear bit as the plastic ones wobble and bend to much 

IMG_0931.JPG

IMG_0932.JPG

IMG_0933.JPG

31 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

here you go mark, weise zylon ,with a kit from zwolle ,got it 2 years back with rebuilt boom fitting ,still works up and down,just remade longer , booms froma scrap uh technoma,again from zwolle, kit comes to be a non branded one, but i found pics for a rau set,so i need to mask up the  hoses and any bits that need to stay black,and respray it red, but lots to do on it first fittings wise as you can see from the bag of parts,plan was to have swapable wheels to, its fully removable,but i need to make brass legs for the rear bit as the plastic ones wobble and bend to much 

IMG_0931.JPG

IMG_0932.JPG

IMG_0933.JPG

Is that kit based on the MTJ Agrarmodelle one Sean,?? http://www.mtj-agrarmodelle.de/frame/schmotzer-xylon.htm

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MadMark said:

Like Martin said Super Q version Paul, like Britains should have done after they done TW10, TW15 q cab so I thought I'd do the Super Q vrsion.

Looking forward to seeing this come along. :)

• Like 1

bits and bobs have come from Artisan and Henri Walker,so numberplates being put on,rear wheel weights and front weight for my jd 8370R being primed,the red bits are for my britains trailer haylades as well as making a stand for the sumo front press,also work on the green haylade

workbench 001.JPG

workbench 002.JPG

workbench 004.JPG

workbench 003.JPG

• Like 1