Whats on your workbench???

5 minutes ago, super6 said:

My bad, didn't read your post properly (insert smiley with dunce hat on) When you did the exhaust I presume you did the part above the engine support rail

yeah right down,manifold to chassis rail, then away on the underside, once dry i will mix a orange up for the front grill badge,and whilst thinking about it ,once i finish typing i will go and order the bonnet and grill decals, i still havent  done  that :(

On 25 October 2018 at 8:02 PM, justy 46 said:

Are they different tyres on the rear of that Dexta Martin?? Just wondering cause I am after sourcing one , but I find that the rear tyres look very skinny & what to change them!! 

Sorry Justin, I've only just seen your post. Yes they are the tyres off a UH 135 fitted to the atlas rims, would like to fit the uh centres at some point as they are nicer detailed but haven't had the courage to try to remove the fronts yet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mb86 said:

Sorry Justin, I've only just seen your post. Yes they are the tyres off a UH 135 fitted to the atlas rims, would like to fit the uh centres at some point as they are nicer detailed but haven't had the courage to try to remove the fronts yet. 

Cheers Martin .. ;)

looking good so far justin 

all done on my fordson bar decals now, have to say i am pretty happy with it, managed to mix a orange to sort the front grill, and also runa. small bit round the outer wheel hub on one side as it was very chipped compaired to the other side, which has come out very well,a pretty good match to the origonal orange, 

A3FA5B53-3734-439C-9705-2DE72C9B8136.jpeg

D3FCA295-0D8A-46A0-828A-B7BDD639F9C5.jpeg

AD3774FD-D1D9-4A0F-9072-0505412A96F9.jpeg

• Like 6

4 hours ago, mb86 said:

@Janval Thought you might like this. Not my photo, stolen off Facebook but I thought it looked right up your street. 

image.jpg

Thanks! That's looking quite good! Those wheels are excellent for it :) I feel the itch in my fingers to get going again, haven't been able to do much this month sadly. Although I have been making plans!

• Like 1

On 10/27/2018 at 4:26 PM, Tractorman810 said:

looking good so far justin 

all done on my fordson bar decals now, have to say i am pretty happy with it, managed to mix a orange to sort the front grill, and also runa. small bit round the outer wheel hub on one side as it was very chipped compaired to the other side, which has come out very well,a pretty good match to the origonal orange, 

A3FA5B53-3734-439C-9705-2DE72C9B8136.jpeg

D3FCA295-0D8A-46A0-828A-B7BDD639F9C5.jpeg

AD3774FD-D1D9-4A0F-9072-0505412A96F9.jpeg

just thinking sean end of the lift lever is silver also  down to about top of mudguard about 8 to 10mm think there mirht be a slight nobble on it

Thought I would post up this picture of three UH Ford 7810 wheels,  the bottom right grey wheels are the UH originals, the top ones are Official New Holland Bianco white which I mistakenly thought would be the right colour...…………………..And the bottom left wheels are Agriline Ford Off white,  which are spot on and cover the wheels beautifully:)...……………...incidentally the Imber 6640 series model wheels are a perfect match for the Agriline colour off white.   My 7810 model is now looking just right:wub:

P1070370.JPG

• Like 2

22 hours ago, jmd said:

just thinking sean end of the lift lever is silver also  down to about top of mudguard about 8 to 10mm think there mirht be a slight nobble on it

No nobble on it! Agree about the silver end of lift lever though 

Blue or yellow if you can find either one, good luck with that, never seen a white one. They are different to the 6x cabs as they are not so tall, but these do fit and are, relatively, easier to find. I'm pretty sure someone does the Fordson cab in a white resin

Been playing around with some new rears for my UH MF 690 as the originals look terrible. I have fitted some Imber 40 series wheels which are alot deeper. They seem to suit alot better. Just needs details in the hub and wheel nuts with some black just waiting on it to dry completely. The silver wasn't completely matching as all i had to hand was a Hyundai Silver but works alright :) Exhaust also needs sorting as came broken. Also the small layouts its sat on need joining properly with a hedge to hide the gap

45706027_793728734389488_4804170282082238464_n.thumb.jpg.b098be4d6b3225044da7c6cedbf5c09c.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well I used to see Ford tractors pulling  blue marstons locally and one or two had a grey chassis and silver wheels, and seeing as it would be very difficult to find  blue spray paint for the plastic chassis to match the painted trailer colour I decided to go with the grey option.   And I had an unused can of light grey spray which looks about the right shade too.

I will look to add some extra details as it will be used alongside my very well detailed Replicagri  Brimont trailers:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ferret90 said:

Nice work Chris :) are they the wheels for a Britains vaderstad on the claydon 

Nice spot, they are from the Britains Vaderstad.  They are not the perfect wheel for a Clayton, but there are not many places you can get 20 wheels of that size for a reasonable price 

• Like 2