Whats on your workbench???

2 hours ago, IH885XLMAN said:

She looks ready to  do some subsoiling when we get a break  just ro get the turbo whistling  sean

cheers nige, shes getting there, had one of those days today, paints not drying that well on the silo build so tinkered with this, sorting the foot plates, but in doing so i broke one of the doors :( so thats being re fixed, got one side done though, will stop the cab riding forward, still got the angled brace and side lights to fit to it as well,also had a tinker with another build,but thats for another day .

9C2471D9-8131-4A4B-AE29-74DE620CBAAA.jpeg

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Have you made each individual link Jan? Or is this a kit of some sort? Looking forward to the result either way.

5 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Was just thinking the same thing james , they look very close to the ones on the old britains fiat 

I have a 3D printer so I put it to good use on this project, I also ended up cutting 2mm strips of 1mm rubber mats to glue the links onto, Seems like the best solution as of now. The front skis will be remade after the belts are finished. Making those a bit more close to the real thing. As they sit right now they're very practical while I'm adjusting everything.

New photo of how it looks on:
Inga skildring tilgjengeleg for biletet.

• Like 5

Another couple of projects on the work bench.  

I started the JCB Forward Control a while ago, just got the motivation to work on it again.  

The Case 4240 has been on my list to do for a while, as it was the first tractor I drove when I was a boy.  I was just waiting to get a Replicagri Case cheap enough. 

20210227_165751.jpg

20210227_182208.jpg

• Like 7