Whats on your workbench???

These day's my  CAD / 3D printer are more my workbench than Plastruct and scalpel, I thought I'd share these on here, The Good-Year Titan LSW 1400's I've been hopeing to print for years now finally they are available through Cult 3d, https://cults3d.com/en/search?q=DIECAST+TRACTOR+TIRE, So I thought they'd look good on my Fendt 1050, I printed them on fairly low setting as I thought the rough finish suited the tyres better than shiney smooth, Also put an appropriately sized cultivator behind it, My 12mtr Agrisem.

Regards

Joe.

Fendt 1050 LSW 1.JPG

Fendt 1050 LSW 2.JPG

Fendt 1050 LSW 3.JPG

Fendt 1050 LSW 4.JPG

Fendt 1050 LSW 5.JPG

Fendt 1050 LSW 6.JPG

• Like 6

On 4/18/2023 at 8:35 AM, dandoyler88 said:

My attempt at New Holland 2305. 

I am pretty pleased with it so far, particularly as this is my first attempt at some this complicated.

I am on the look out for some more realistic wheels/tyres if anybody has any recommendations.

Cheers

20221203_232258.jpg

20221203_232304.jpg

20221203_232311.jpg

20221203_232323.jpg

Artisan 32 for better wheels

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Took a break from this for a few nights after I broke the handrail :( . Fixed up now and some progress made on the header. Having read some of the forums on here around model tools I discovered the pin vice drill and picked up a cheap one to try out. What a gamechanger, I just wish I knew about this when I started the build, or even before I did the pick up reel. 

New wheels ordered. thanks to @Jd6320driver for the tip.

Snapchat-1907983729.jpg

Edited by dandoyler88
  • Like 6

not had a lot of time recently for the shed,work and stuff at home for the grandkids ,  but decided to have a little play today, something simplish to get me going, before getting back to the tractors and tillage gear, one of james landy kits, along with a front end swap to a britains lwb landy. really want to get the other bits behind finished mind,plus maybe time allowing start the refurb of side b on the layout 

IMG_3192.jpeg

IMG_3191.jpeg

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Stabliofarmer said:

I was pondering how I was going to turn the LWB into a series 3 for another build I have planned. Turns out the answer was right infront of me all along, looks great Sean!

just drill the rivet out on the series 3 front grill  and same with the other, the line is visable but i thought it was just a mould line, tourns out its a open joint ,i think the later flat front ones will do the same as well, but you wont have the flared  arch  extensions  ,but easily to add to the bodywork  i suspect