Whats on your workbench???

• 2 weeks later...
The granary barn is back out!! ;D

All the flagstones are laid now :) Just got to tidy up the joints. Got to get the second floor (removable) made and clad the rest of the exterior after doing the joints.

RICKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Are you coming to Spalding?

On one hand please don't, I can't afford it and n the other get there, I need a lo loader and a tanker  ;D ;D ;D>:( >:(>:(;) ;) :D :D 8)

On one hand please don't, I can't afford it and n the other get there, I need a lo loader and a tanker  ;D ;D ;D>:( >:(>:(;) ;) :D :D 8)

Yeah i was looking at them and thinking.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :P :P ;D

Well can you tell there is a show coming???

ha ha

I said I say son

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

can i ask where did you get the smaller wheels from also how much are the silver fergies going to be

also where do you get all the modles from to make a proffit as i am starting to buy and sell and cant seam to find any new modles that the is a chance of making a profit on as they are all priced at rrp thanks  ;D:)

Those of us that buy to sell have accounts with wholesalers and main agents/importers for the various brands. The profit you can make on that sort of thing isn't huge anyway so you'll be a long while getting rich from it ;)

Those of us that buy to sell have accounts with wholesalers and main agents/importers for the various brands. The profit you can make on that sort of thing isn't huge anyway so you'll be a long while getting rich from it ;)

Hi thanks, didnt mean to be noisy but im thinking of startning buying and selling, i take it you buy bulk and you get them cheaper  :) :)

Well Are You Coming?  :o :o