A few more close up pics of the Massey Ferguson 135QD (Cab) 1:16

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics Marky, That is a realy nicely detailed model, and a bargain price you gotta admit :o

Tell me are the rear wheels wobbly (like the UH1/16 Major) and does the steering work properly??

Wheels are fine Mark... not sure if the steering works... as the cab doors are sealed... I'll try the cabless model in a minute and report back to you  ;)

The tool box opens , i thought masseys did not need a tool box. oh silly me its a sandwich box. :D :D

No... you can keep tools in the toolbox Mark... PROVIDED your neighbour runs blues or greens... well.... it's a neighbourly thing to do isn't it  :o;D

Wheels are fine Mark... not sure if the steering works... as the cab doors are sealed... I'll try the cabless model in a minute and report back to you  ;)

No... you can keep tools in the toolbox Mark... PROVIDED your neighbour runs blues or greens... well.... it's a neighbourly thing to do isn't it  :o;D

oh right got you ::) ::)

Just bought the 135QD, first time I've seen one in the flesh, very very nice, stunning detail, as Marky said not sure if the steering moves ,bit afraid to force it. Also saw the cabless version,but didn't buy, nothing at all wrong with it ,but it just doesn't look right for a 135 to me.Hope UH will bring out a classic 135 with flat top fenders.