FB's quickest made up display he could do!!

FB

Yes looks smart Ben. But I don't know if I could buy two or three of each model and think I'd rather have just the one of each of many more models myself.  :-\

dont know why i do :D :D, i get one for the collection then i decide best to have one to store, maybe another to modify....before you know it i have more models than the shops :D :D :D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marky wont like it, theres not a Massey in sight!!....might take a few pics with the lights on when she isnt here :D :D

have been thinking (last 6months+) to put Masseys back instead of JD's :-\

but need a few 6 or 7 series for the plouging etc. as the 5455 is a tad small i guess :-\ :-\ :-\

Marky wont like it, theres not a Massey in sight!!....might take a few pics with the lights on when she isnt here :D :D

have been thinking (last 6months+) to put Masseys back instead of JD's :-\

but need a few 6 or 7 series for the plouging etc. as the 5455 is a tad small i guess :-\ :-\ :-\

There just isn't quite the variety of standard Massey models for the big arable farm yet is there mate...... :-\

Would be good to see it with the lights on though mate - has always been a favourite sight of mean both in real life and model farming - the farm at night all lit up...... :) :) ;)

the row crop 6920s is in the shed...you can see its front wheel ;), the other is in the small shed ;)

Wish I could get me hands on some good row crop wheels they are so hard to find cant understand it really as theres a big demand for them here in germany like there must be in england

detail is minimal compared to sum!! :D...to be honest i dont want to go into to much yet until i know what will happen in the loft, it needs to re-boarded at some stage as this is how it was when we moved in....then maybe a small loft conversion or build it around the trusses :-\ :-\....only then can i concentrate on it all ;):) :)

Wish I could get me hands on some good row crop wheels they are so hard to find cant understand it really as theres a big demand for them here in germany like there must be in england

got mine done by PDC about 12 months ago, Gav may be able to help if Paul cant, he has an order for me :D :D, alternatively, try DT, he does resin versions and i know he will have some at Spalding, he did last year :) :)

got mine done by PDC about 12 months ago, Gav may be able to help if Paul cant, he has an order for me :D :D, alternatively, try DT, he does resin versions and i know he will have some at Spalding, he did last year :) :)

At the last show when I asked him he had none left so I better get to him early this year

Looking good to me Ben ... where did you get that fuel tank from? Is it from Dad's? All looks great mate  ;)

yeah supplied by Dads tractors....who will be at Spalding i guess :-\

I talked to Tris about it the other day on MSN he seems to think that the guy who owns or runs Dads tractors doesn't have a stall but has a few of his pieces scattered around on other stalls  :-\

other way round, the guy who makes all these does it exclusively for Dads Tractors ;) ;)....well he did when we went to the peterboro show last year

no worries  ;) ;) ;)

Yeah Ben your right look just found it .....

[21:36:48] tristan: Yeah I am not sure mate. There is Kieth Paice,

thats who I still have an order with. Then Graham Poole

where my silo came from. Don't think either are going but

Graham may have builsings on Dads Tractors stand like last

year.