mf35 with extras

well got a bit tired of the 135, aint got the parts so i refitted the bonnet and found some spare tubing so i came up with this, its prob not quite the right loader for the 35x, i know they fitted them to the 35fe's as i have a brouchure for that, colour??? well i have seen the usual light grey and dark 35 chassis grey and today i saw a red one to, so who knows

35loader2.jpg

35loader4.jpg

35loader5.jpg

35loader1.jpg

35loader3.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean, well well well, now that is a work of art, faaaaaaaantastic!  You're right when you say that this type of loader was fitted to the FE35 and on the 35 it was more common to see the Horndraulic type and they were also fitted to the Dexta tractors as well.    Keep it up, shall expect to se a 'banana' type on a T20 now.  ???  8)

Well done Sean, thats absolutely spot on , a Mil loader just like the one we used to have. It was originally on a red 4 cylinder 35 and we transferred it to a new 35X. the loader was ferguson grey. Never seen a red loader ,but that doesn't mean there weren't any. Cracking Sean ,Just cracking.

Well done Sean, thats absolutely spot on , a Mil loader just like the one we used to have. It was originally on a red 4 cylinder 35 and we transferred it to a new 35X. the loader was ferguson grey. Never seen a red loader ,but that doesn't mean there weren't any. Cracking Sean ,Just cracking.

Thats interesting Allis... Sean and I hve had great debate on that colour... I too have never seen a grey one... although... Sean spotted an original coloured red loader the other day... the owner claims it was red from new  :-\

Sweet Mr P... very nice...

Still looking for some "trip pics"... I've done my brochures... to no avail... but got the books to go... I am sure I can find some pics in there... failing that.... a hunt on youtube I guess  :-\

been looking myself mate, with no joy, still i can imagine cant i have a reasonable idea how it may work just wondering why i didnt look at matys the other day

been looking myself mate, with no joy, still i can imagine cant i have a reasonable idea how it may work just wondering why i didnt look at matys the other day

I just know I must have a pic somewhere in my books Mr P... I am sure I've seen one actually - kind of a bullet affair with a long lever from memory  :-\