mf35 with extras

I just know I must have a pic somewhere in my books Mr P... I am sure I've seen one actually - kind of a bullet affair with a long lever from memory  :-\

sounds right sprung loaded so it returns ready for when the fork comes back up,which you do by dragging it along the floor as you lower it in reverse naturally,

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a blue one now, i guess they were painted to what ever the owner fancyed then, only seen the blue ones on fordsons to be honest, think they mounted the same way though, just found pics of a red te20 and bananna loader for sale in ct mag, actually lookes to be origonal to going by the fadded paint work and scratches ect

a blue one now, i guess they were painted to what ever the owner fancyed then, only seen the blue ones on fordsons to be honest, think they mounted the same way though, just found pics of a red te20 and bananna loader for sale in ct mag, actually lookes to be origonal to going by the fadded paint work and scratches ect

There is a banana loader brochure on my discs I think Sean  ;)

I found this one in a disused (collapsed !) barn last year...

thats just answered a question john,where were the controls, can see them in your pic cheers mate

also that got a hydrallic ram for tipping the bucket, which would make sence as they have a point fitted on the bucket and loader which in my pics are blank, was this an option then?

thats just answered a question john,where were the controls, can see them in your pic cheers mate

also that got a hydrallic ram for tipping the bucket, which would make sence as they have a point fitted on the bucket and loader which in my pics are blank, was this an option then?

STOP... I'm not sure they all had the controls on spool blocks Sean... I reckon most of the 35's used the quadrant for the loader control - it was only power up.... gravity down... and manual tip I believe  :-\

mmmm now i am stuck, they all have points for rams on them bucketsect, and the loader, infact they have two on on top one underneath  on the cross member near the end

That loader in the pics has a powered bucket... I guess that was an option... All the ones I have used or seen have been on the quadrant mate I believe...  :-\ with a single acting life ram  :-\

Come on someone... help us out here  :P