mf35 with extras

That loader in the pics has a powered bucket... I guess that was an option... All the ones I have used or seen have been on the quadrant mate I believe...  :-\ with a single acting life ram  :-\

Come on someone... help us out here  :P

Marky's quite right all the early 35/135's worked the loader off the quadrant, draft control in constant pumping and position control for up/down. As Marky said power up gravity down. Din't have any power trip on our 35/Mil loader or 135/MF35 loader, just manual trip, did have the luxury of a splitter valve on the 135 to work a Perry bale loader, power grip/ spring release. However, 135's with multi-power did come with the option of spool valves as these tractors could be fitted with a high capacity hydraulic pump.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers for the info mate, got the bits cut ready in the shed for the trip mech, just saw that pic in the barn and thought ????? not seen that before, would they have used a splitter valve to make that work then??

Probably could Sean, I have seen a set up where a bucket was tipped with a ram and a couple of big springs to fetch it back, using a splitter valve to divert the oil flow.

Is it just my eyes or is the shed resting on the rollbar ???

it's 50:50...there was an International B275 in there, to.

The owner had just died and they were about to be collected by a dealer

(this was early last year on the N.Yorks Moors)

• 4 weeks later...

finally got round to buying new drill bits today, so have been able to finish the tip mech, couldnt find a spring to allow it to return so its a manual push back in, but it does allow it to hold a load then tip when the levers pulled back, so shes finished now, ,will get more pics later when i find the spare camera batterys for you to see the tip mech

only one downside, i somehow managed to glue the lift arm on one side, so its stuck, so no implements for this one, to fragile to try and free it without damage >:(

DSCF0071-4.jpg

DSCF0072-4.jpg

DSCF0073-3.jpg

next step is to mod the mf trailer so the wheels turn, hitches up ok to the 35 though with the resin hitch fitted so will be worth it for extra corn carting tractor in the summer

DSCF0074-2.jpg

DSCF0075-1.jpg

sean mate . an absolute stunner ! :P :P

regarding the forks & bucket

there wasn't a spring to pull the forks back, the fork would just swing back into place , because of where the pins were located on the fork , with a load of dung on the front, it would tip , then without the weight of dung, the weight of the forks backplate would swing it back upright , the bucket however did use a spring , but they never really lasted long thus the reverse to drag it back into position. most buckets had the pin trip hole built into a block of metal & welded onto the bucket, which also had holes for the provision of a ram on the top :)

ta for the comments guys

marcus aint to sure about that to be honest, like i say i can tip it but the smallest spring i could find to reset the leaver was still to harsh,i couldnt pull it to tip, may try and make a spring after xmas for it, i put all the pins ect in ready,but then found the problem, its 75% there though wich at this size aint that bad really, may yet do a bucket for it to, ,

just wondering did they also take those 9 bale stack grabs?? like tims(powerrabbit') made, name esacpes me, ,as i may have to make one of those to

ah the size spring for the lever  ! got ya , yeah all the levers had those , you might like to try a ciggarette lighter , under the flint there's a small spring perfect for what you need , & yes the 'perrys' bale squeezer was around . a rigid bar was fixed close to the driver & a wire rope was connected to the bar & the bale squeezer, so effectively it would be a paralell lift  ;)

ah the size spring for the lever  ! got ya , yeah all the levers had those , you might like to try a ciggarette lighter , under the flint there's a small spring perfect for what you need , & yes the 'perrys' bale squeezer was around . a rigid bar was fixed close to the driver & a wire rope was connected to the bar & the bale squeezer, so effectively it would be a paralell lift  ;)

yeah can remember what they looked like mate, just forgot the name

as for the spring, i will have a look at that, got one from an old watch, but its to britttle ,snapped when i tried to fix it, then to stiff to allow it to spring out for the lever, pulled the first one out of the framework,