JOHN DEERE 6830/6930

• 2 weeks later...

Superb Pete - are these similar to what you run at home in Scotland ???

we run a 6410 and a 6820 mate its only a small farm although we are due to change the 6820 at the end of next year so it will be for a 6830. most of the big farms near us are starting to run 30 series my mate text me to tell me his new tractor had come home they have kept his 7920 and one of their workers has got it and he has got a 8530 probarly the biggest john deere in my area. i will be having a  wee drive when i get home next week.

thats the next thing i want to buy is one of daves tattie harvester to go behind one of the 7530 on row crops 6410 on a pulvriser then the rest on carts with boxes. but will needed to get cash from her indoors first

that will be some thing worth looking for. :)

nice work by the way.

• 2 months later...

nice were did you get our decails from????

the decals came from henry walker they are better quality than the 6#20 decals

Excellent work Peter......Really looks the business mate...... :);)

cheers martin am happy with the way that it turned out will be another carting tractor for the tatties