john deere 6920s

thanks for the feed back men at least i know it wasnt a waste of time!  :)

and whats wrong with the bar beacons  ???

why do people put a blaze bar and twin beacons?? in real life i mean, i dont see the point, its so bright in the dark it blinds passing cars, a fastrac near me has both fitted ::) i have twin beacons on my tractor and thats enough warning to motorists ;)

wow that jd looks amazing :o :o

nice work well done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks mighty fine to me be even smarter with the front linkage on   :o :o :o:) :) :)

thanks  :-[  :)

nice work CJ, now send it over for closer inspection! :D :D

not a chance  :D:)

why do people put a blaze bar and twin beacons?? in real life i mean, i dont see the point, its so bright in the dark it blinds passing cars, a fastrac near me has both fitted ::) i have twin beacons on my tractor and thats enough warning to motorists ;)

i know people who have both but would only have one on at a time  :) and they are only blinded at night  :D

the front linkage & the ttv wheels look real good  mate , nice tractor  :)

You just can drive it in the field and you must look verry verry good iff it's a real one or not!

Magnificent! :o;) 

Very smart CJ, well done! :o:);)

Wow it is stunning love the PMA hitch

thanks for the comments fellas very encourageing feed back  :-*  ;):)

Man that is mighty fine, one of my favourite John Deere conversions ever. Everything so .. detailed  :o You have a smashing tractor there mate  ;)

thats very very very very very good of you to say thanks nick  :-*  :):D

wow , amazing how a simple change of wheels alone made it look so much better but with the rest of the add ons ,well it looks real, by far the best 6900 series convo i have seen yet

again very kind words sean thanks mate  :)

i have another plan for a 7530 but have no idea how it is going to work out so keep your eyes peeled  :)