armer salmon

thanks,

havent actually seen a 3 row armer before, most of the ones in ireland are either sigle or twin row,pretty tricky model to make but gonna give it a go anyways.any body got any sugestions as to any models to base it in or use as parts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If its of any interest to you i made a single row Armer Salmon beet harvester a few years ago , will have a look for it and take some pictures, Not too great on the detail front but the basics are there! Not too bad considering i was 17 at the time i don't think. Might be able to help with sales leaflets too if you're interested, have one on the single and two rows in my collection i think.

I'd love to make some more, it's finding the time to do it thats the problem at present!! ho hum the joys of working for a contractor! Will try to find the time to though if people are interested in them and in no great hurry, after all the beet factories don't close till february!!! Would certainly consider adding more detail now, i've gained more experience now with age!! ::)

It was built from styrene sheet and brass tubing, this was the first attempt, sure i can improve on it now though, 8 years have passed since then! Nothings ever right to begin with, off to restock with materials i think!! ;)