Fraser Bale Trailer now finished!

• 1 month later...

Looking good Andy. Nice to see the Fraser name being kept up. I was driving through Rothienorman one night last week and thought how sad that firm closed down. I remember seeing through the factory many years ago and then at the end of the tour we were invited to their bar / club for a drink on the house. Can't remember what they called it but it was Green trailer something or other

Looking good Andy. Nice to see the Fraser name being kept up. I was driving through Rothienorman one night last week and thought how sad that firm closed down. I remember seeing through the factory many years ago and then at the end of the tour we were invited to their bar / club for a drink on the house. Can't remember what they called it but it was Green trailer something or other

the green trailer club ;)

i agree bill, used to be up that way alot and every time i went past i used to look at the lines of implements waiting to go out. its a shame to see it going into more houses

I alwys come therough rothienorman when I go into Aberdeen and the amount of houses going up is unreal. There is a small yard as you go out of rothienorman and they have a selection of Fraser trailers and tankers there. Have these been trailers been sold Andy or are they going on ebay?

I alwys come therough rothienorman when I go into Aberdeen and the amount of houses going up is unreal. There is a small yard as you go out of rothienorman and they have a selection of Fraser trailers and tankers there. Have these been trailers been sold Andy or are they going on ebay?

the small yard is Kinbroon, they make livestock feeding equipment and i think they also make bale trailers, they used to sell second hand fraser items as well.  :)