2008 NEW RELEASES

tractorman314

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing to indicate that any of the pictures are official, and until I see it in the catalogue I won't believe it.

I don't think there is any way Britains would put a Siku linkage on one of its tractors as no Britains implement would fit it, so therefore what they would effectively be doing is making people but Siku implements. I know Britains haven't always made the best decisions, but surely even they wouldn't do this?

Personlay that jd is wrong on all accounts with that front linkage, I personaly have seen a 8*30 with front linkage yet and that one on there is worng, why not a semi real one but non functiong lik ethe jcbs :-\ would be easyer on the eye

If its compatable with the Siku front implements, it could be a very smart move.  It would save them having to develop any of their own front tackle! ::)

ok make a hitch that only takes your opposition implements, now thats a realy smart move boosting sales for someone else ::) ::)

I repeat - It would be a very smart move if it saves them tens of thousands of pounds in development costs!

You seem to forget that Siku themselves built up their market share by making their rear linkage compatable with the then market leader - ie. Britains.  Look where Siku are now!!!!!

A Very wize point there people forget britains pioneerd the rear hitch years

ago now as a toy nothing can come close to that design and they still use

the same principles

who knows what RC2 have up their sleave on the nex couple of years time