Britains 'Vintage' Series

PDH

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fellow on the fergy looks familair could it be the stubboren harry ferguson??

I think it is supposed to be Harry....all the rest of the tractors in the series have a figure perporting to be the 'creator' with them.

yeah like sir david brown on the 900 but i dont think there those be a character on the marrshall??

Well the Marshall has a figure with it, he's actually in the driving seat, like Harry.  Don't know who its supposed to be, and no clues with the model.

Nice pictures, Peter.

And for everybody who looks at the link to ebay: please notice one of the bidders ;) ;)

I noticed - it does help when the eBay usernames are the same or similar.  Happy bidding - I have all these sets

Well the Marshall has a figure with it, he's actually in the driving seat, like Harry.  Don't know who its supposed to be, and no clues with the model.

According to my records the Fergie driver is supposed to be Harry Ferguson.  I think it says so on the card with it. And that is my favourite model.