Britains 'Vintage' Series

PDH

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Sue,

I will not go all the way for all sets, but it would be nice if I could win a few.

They are really nice sets and were not cheap when they first came out. 

My husband collected them originally. He gave me the tractors (start of Leakey Vale) and then gave me the rest to go with them since then some real vintage pieces have joined them!

• 2 weeks later...

I have just managed to find the 8710 Shepheard Set in this series. They were expensive as on the outer box there is a price sticker, ?40.  :o

Do you have them yet?? I think that they maybe solid metal ???

I have some other things made by Britains (Irish State coach) and all the pieces are sold metal (the set weighs about 3kg)

Do you have them yet?? I think that they maybe solid metal ???

I have some other things made by Britains (Irish State coach) and all the pieces are sold metal (the set weighs about 3kg)

The set came today in the post. I will take some pics later and post up for all to see.

Do you have them yet?? [glow=red,2,300]I think that they maybe solid metal [/glow] ???

Yes they are solid white metal and heavy!

Here are pictures of the Shepheard Set. The figures are very heavy as they are diecast. The size of the box that contains the set is an inch and a quarter deep by four and three quarters square.

ShepheardSet01.jpg

ShepheardSet02.jpg

ShepheardSet03.jpg