MF 595 in the snow..

What do you take the front wheels from? There seems a bit of a shortage of wider ribbed front tyres.

Planning a 2wd Ford 7710 Force I conversion - needs big boots but I don't like floats - anyone have a source for wide front & rear wheels & tyres like the ones used here?

Simon

I presume MF6465's are the same, but mine are from the Britains JD 4020.

Definitely prefer to buy parts! Otherwise I'll have more tractors to find wheels for!!That and not having a 4020 to hand!

Any one know any good ones? PMA32 only have bigger ones - proper Euro style - I want olde english!

There was a fad for sticking trailer wheels on the front round here but the offset was no good and knackered the bearings too frequently so that's become less common [1:1!].

Looking for some nice little goodyears, will want the same for the Dom78 conversion when I find a suitable donor chassis.....